Image Info
7 June 1933
St. Marys Falls Canal: Repairs to timber wall, north side of west nose pier, between Weitzel and Poe locks, at junction of old cofferdam, and painting upper guard gates of Poe Lock, canal unwatered, view looking southeast
Preview Map Preview

For more information about this document or requesting a digital reproduction, please contact the Clarke Historical Library - 989-774-3352 -